I just spoke w/ River ( a close friend of the family ) as well as Steve (Michele’s husband ) and here is the latest…
· She had fluid on her heart this morning so the docs decided to do surgery & they believe it went well and fixed the problem…they continue to monitor
· They mentioned that Michele was about to have a tracheotomy within the hour
· Steve mentioned there are 3 to 4 big things that she is fighting through right now…all of which on their own can be very challenging
· Michele is not out of the woods yet, but they are seeing PROGRESS!
· Seems like each small surgery or battle is turning out positive
Please continue to pray!